The Ciclopaseo de los Miercoles was the first project to promote bike use in Bogotá. They started in 2006 and since then they have been a referent not only in Bogotá but also in Colombia and in the world. If you want more information about the, you can visit them in facebook page and group (ciclopaseo de los miércoles) and you can follow them on twitter @elciclopaseo.
This is a great way to get to know Bogotá while riding a bicycle and meet at least 200 locals doing the same thing while visiting some great areas of Bogotá. You can relax after a good day of DrupalCon and end up in some places where you can share a drink or a nice dinner. It's a group of people who want to share their city via a free tour.
We Join it to the Ciclopaseo de los Miercoles activity, normally they starts at 7:00 PM in the 93 park (near to the event venue) and we will talk with the organizers to coordinate the place but we meet before in front of the venue.
- This is a free event of the city, we run in group to enjoy it.
- The route is defined by the team of "Ciclopaseo de los Miércoles".
- You don't need an own bike, you can rent one, just be sure that tu have helmet and lights.
- Please confirm your attendant.
¿Where rent a bike?
Do you need rent a bike to this activity, the price is around $20 USD, some recommended places to rent
- Bike Rental & Tours: Carrera 4 # 69 - 23
- Bogota Bike Rentals: Carrera 7 # 72-41
Drupal Colombia Community
In front of Metrotel RoyalPark